At Bryant Park Endodontics we provide high quality endodontic treatment with the aid of the most advanced technology available in the field:
- Carestream Cone-Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) scanner provides sharp 3D images of the tooth and jaw bone. This technology aids Dr. Bui in diagnosing failed root canal cases by allowing him to view the tooth in cross section and multiple planes of view as oppose to the two-dimensional view of a regular x-ray image.
- Zeiss Surgical Operating Microscope which offers increased magnification and illumination to visualize complex root canal anatomy and allows for minimally-invasive treatment (preservation of tooth structure).
- Kodak RVG 6100 Digital Radiography System has the highest resolution digital imaging sensor on the market today. Imaging resolution is very important in confident diagnosis and ultimately to the quality of patient care.
- Safesiders is a revolutionary instrumentation technique developed by Dr. Barry Musikant which reduces the chance of file separation as seen in other rotary technique. Dr. Bui has perfected this technique by performing over 15,000 root canals with a 94% success rate.
- TDO – The Digital Office is a state-of-the-art endodontic practice management technology that has enabled our practice to be close to paperless. Online registration is a time-saving advantage for our patients, providing our patients and referring doctors the ability to view and update their information online at their convenience.